Please review the smash.gg Terms of Service
If you believe that anything in the Services infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement as set forth below.
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for the requirements of a proper notification. You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorney's' fees, incurred by the company or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
We at smash.gg are committed in all areas to providing an environment that is free from harassment. Harassment based upon an individual's sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, or any other legally protected characteristics will not be tolerated. All users, including employees and other management personnel, are expected and required to abide by this policy. No person will be adversely affected as a result of bringing complaints of unlawful harassment.
Harassment may include:
- Abusive event names, usernames, comments, or descriptions.
- Revealing someone’s personal information
- Maliciously posting photos without a person’s consent
- Deliberately posting content in order to humiliate someone
- Inciting harassment towards other users or creators
- Impersonation of an organization or individual
- Infringing copyright of someone’s merchandise
Events, users, and tournaments may be removed at the discretion of smash.gg. Violation of the harassment policy may result in account suspension or deletion.