Matches on smash.gg, whether offline or online, are located in on the Manage Registration page. Once you've registered for a tournament, you can do the following:
- View or play (online) your upcoming matches. For more information, check out Playing Online Tournaments on smash.gg.
- View your bracket information, including bracket links, scheduled times, and more.
- Manage your registration: update attendee information (name, prefix, location), register for additional events, and manage your team (link).
Accessing Manage Registration
- Go to the tournament page you've registered for.
- Click the blue Registration button in the bottom right of the tournament page (this button will only appear once you've registered for a tournament).
As a bonus, matches are now displayed on the homepage of the tournament page once you have registered to a event and the TO has made the brackets and seeding visible from their end!
For any other questions or concerns, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.