You can customize your seeding on the Pools and Seeding page of your tournament settings. Before you begin, make sure to assign each pool to a schedule.
Note: Moving pools into different waves will not affect the overall seeding.
Seeding your pools
- Seed your pools by dragging and dropping players within or across pools:
- You can also use the overall seed list on the right. Click on the arrows to slide the side panel out to be full screen:
- Players above the green lines are projected to make it out of pools
- Click in the Display box to add other player information including region, city/state, and rankings:
- To the right of the Display box, toggle the seed numbers between overall seeding and individual pool seed.
- New players that have been added to the phase are placed at the bottom of the seeding list. They have an indicator to prevent you from overlooking them when seeding:
- IMPORTANT: Remember to hit save in the upper right hand corner to save your changes.
Seeding your final bracket
- The best way to adjust seeding on the final bracket is to use Edit Mode on the Brackets page. For more information, check out our article on rearranging brackets here.