The Overview tab on your Dashboard page allows you to decide which parts of your tournament will be visible to the public.
How do I change what is visible?
- Go to the Dashboard page of the tournament admin:
2. Click Publish to toggle publishing settings between visible and hidden
- Details - This can be set to Public or Admins Only. Setting it to Public will make your tournament publicly visible. Admins Only will allow admins to see the tournament, but everyone else will get a 404 error when trying to access the page.
- Events - Toggles visibility of events, seeding, and brackets. Choose to display pools entrants by seed or alphabetically.
- Registration - Setting registration to Public will allow attendees to register for your tournament. When set to Admins Only, registration will be closed and the Register button will not appear on the tournament home page. Even when set to Admins Only, attendees who have already registered for your tournament will be able to manage their registration.
- Attendees - When set to visible this adds a searchable attendee list that can be sorted by event.
For more information on publishing, click here.