When registering for your tournament, attendees will pay the venue fee and choose which events to register and pay for. Additionally, you can create other custom registration fields which will be listed below Events. These can be required or optional and can be anything from asking for volunteers to bring setups, selling merchandise, reminders on certain tournament related procedures, etc.
For examples of this, feel free to check out this article.
To add Custom Registration Questions
- Click Settings
- Click the Registration Settings on the left side panel.
- Scroll down until you reach the Custom Fields section. This is where you will be managing your Custom Questions.
- Click Add Custom Field and set a name, description, and whether or not this field will be required. After that, you will be presented with five options to choose from:
- Checkbox - a simple checkbox that will give attendees one option. If required, the checkbox will be checked and cannot be changed. It will look like this when registering:
- Text - will allow attendees to type their response. It will look like this when registering:
- Number - accepts a number from attendees. If you make this a required field it will not accept an input of 0. It will look like this when registering:
- Multiple Choice - Attendees may choose one of the several options given. If there are four choices or more this will appear as a drop down menu. It will look like this when registering:
5. All these custom fields are also attached with an Advanced Settings option if you ever need to administer a Cap to a question/statement (Example: Discord Invites) or specific Start and End Dates for your question/statement.
Where do I see the responses to these questions?
To view the responses,
- Click Settings to access your Admin Panel
- Scroll down to Attendees
- Once you are on the Attendees page, click the Export button
- An excel file will open with all the answers to your Registration Questions.
Note: If you need to delete a custom field at any point during your registration period, the responses from that deleted field will remain on the export.