Restricting game access by venue pass
You may want to restrict access to specific games or events based on the type of venue pass people select. This works for Competitor Venue Passes only!
Note: Before setting this up, you will want to make sure you have Multiple Venue Passes as not doing so will hide the Restricted Event Registration options. For further information on this, please check out this article.
To add these restrictions to venue passes:
- Click the Settings tab to access your Admin Panel
- Scroll down and click on Registration Settings. (Note: You can also do this process on the Events Page as well)
- Find the event you would like to administer the Venue Pass Restriction towards. Once found, click the Edit button to access the Events Setting page.
- Make sure you are in the Registration tab in the Events Settings page. Scroll down until you reach the Additional Options section.
- From here, you should see a "Restrict on Venue Passes" option followed by the Venue Passes you have created.
Only "Smash 4 Competitor Pass" allows entrance to Smash 4 Singles.
In this example, we assume you have set up a competitor venue pass called "Smash 4 Competitor Pass." To enter Smash 4 Singles at this event, you would need to purchase the Smash 4 competitor pass as opposed to other available venue passes (the Rocket League Competitor Pass and Spectator Pass).
Below, you will see how this example would look like in the Admin Panel. Further below, you can see how it is reflected on a regular registration page and how attendees will see it.
The person registering selected "Smash 4 Competitor Pass" and is able to register for Smash 4 Singles, but cannot register for Rocket League 2v2 because a separate restriction has been placed on that event, requiring the "Rocket League Competitor Pass" in this example.
Viewing the purchased passes
To view the purchased passes,
- Click Settings to access your Admin Panel
- Scroll down to Attendees and click to access the Attendees Page
- Once you are on the Attendees page, click the Export button on the top right.
- An excel file will open with all the answers to your Event's Purchased Passes.