Once the tournament begins, you can check in for your match by:
- Navigating to the tournament's home page
- Clicking the View Match button next to the event, listed in the Your Events section
- From here, you can click the green Check-In button, then wait for your opponent to check in!
Creating/Joining the Game
Once you and your opponent are both checked in, it's time to set up the room!
First, you'll want to make sure that you and your opponent are in the same server. Switch over to the Chat tab and make sure that you're in the same Arena, the same Country, and the same Lobby.
If you are the higher seeded player, you'll be prompted to create the Ring Match in Dragon Ball FighterZ.
You can do this by:
- Pressing Right Trigger (or the equivalent button on your controller) while in an online lobby
- Configuring the settings for a tournament match
- Selecting Create Ring
- From here, you'll be provided with a password. Switch over to the Chat tab to let your opponent know the password!
If you are the lower seeded player, you'll be prompted to join the room.
Both players will need to coordinate via the Chat tab to communicate the Ring Match password and join the match!
Once you've joined the match, you'll be prompted to select your three characters for the first game.
Click Submit and wait for your opponent to confirm their characters!
When the match is finished, you and your opponent will be both be prompted to report the score.
If there's any issues, you can always switch to the Chat tab and Request a moderator if you believe your opponent is reporting scores incorrectly.
After you've reported scores for the first game, you'll be prompted to select characters and report scores for the next game. Continue following the instructions until the set is complete!
Verifying Match Results
After completing the set and reporting scores, you'll be asked to verify the match results. This is where you confirm that the reported score is accurate. Click Confirm to verify the results.
Joining Your Next Match
Once you've verified the results, you can click Back to bracket in the top-left corner to see where you currently are in the bracket.
When your next match is ready, click on it to check in and get started!
Repeat until you're knocked out or win the tournament!