Once the tournament begins, you can check in for your match by:
- Navigating to the tournament's home page
- Clicking the View Match button next to the event, listed in the Your Events section
- From here, you can click the green Check-In button, then wait for your opponent to check in!
Creating/Joining the Game
Once you and your opponent are both checked in, it's time to set up the Lobby!
If you are the higher seeded player, you'll be prompted to create the Lobby and invite your opponent in Mortal Kombat 11. You can do this by:
- Booting up Mortal Kombat 11
- From the Main Menu, selecting the Fight option
- Selecting Online
- Selecting Kustom Lobby underneath the Private section
- Set Lobby settings based on the rules of the event and invite your opponent using their provided Player ID
If you are the lower seeded player, you'll be invited to join the in-game Lobby by your Opponent. Keep an eye out for an invitation to join the Lobby from your opponent's provided Player ID.
Now that you've joined the lobby, the next step is to pick your character
When the match is finished, you and your opponent will be both be prompted to report the score.
If there's any issues, you can always switch to the Chat tab and Request a moderator if you believe your opponent is reporting scores incorrectly
After you've reported scores, you'll be prompted to pick a character for the next match. Continue following the instructions until the set is complete!
Verifying Match Results
After completing the set and reporting scores, you'll be asked to verify the match results. This is where you confirm that the reported score is accurate. Click Confirm to verify the results.
Joining Your Next Match
Once you've verified the results, you can click Back to bracket in the top-left corner to see where you currently are in the bracket.
When your next match is ready, click on it to check in and get started!
Repeat until you're knocked out or win the tournament!