How do I access my user profile?
- Click on your icon in the bottom left, then click on your username. This will take you to your user profile.
What can I do on my user profile?
- Update your icon and banner
- Update your bio and preferred pronouns (currently only available on the user profile and entrant modal)
- Hide/display connected accounts on your user profile
How can I view another person's user profile?
Currently the only way to access someone's user profile is via a direct link or through the "Attendee Profile".
You can access the attendee profile through:
- The public Attendee Table
- The Standings table/page
- As a tournament organizer, you can also access this using the admin attendee table.
What can be found on the user profile?
- At a glance you can see upcoming events, recent results, leagues participated in, and tournaments organized
- View a player/tournament organizer's schedule
- Filter by role, videogame, and date of event
- View the details and placement of any leagues a player has participated in
- View a player's recent results
- Filter results by: format (singles or teams), entrant count of the event, video game, location of the event, oldest to most recent event