Once you've selected a teams event in registration, you can:
- Accept a team invite.
- Create a new or previously used team.
- Join a team.
- Skip the team creation process and complete it in your dashboard at a later time.
Accepting a Team Invite
If you've already been invited to a team, you can accept the invite once you've selected the team event. Make sure you're logged into the account an invite was sent to!
Creating a New Team in Registration
- Select Create new.
- Enter a team name.
- Invite teammates by searching for their gamertag or email.
Creating a Previous Team in Registration
- Select Create from previous.
- Select the team you want from the Load Team dropdown.
- Select the players you want to invite from your previous team.
Joining a Team in Registration
- Select Join Team.
- Search and select the team you want to join.
- NOTE: The team captain must accept your request for you to compete in this team.
Skipping Team Creation in Registration
You can also choose to skip the team creation process and manage it in your dashboard at a later time.
Managing Your Team in Your Tournament Dashboard
You can still manage your team in your tournament dashboard once you've registered for a teams event. Please refer to this url template to find your Tournament Dashboard: (https://smash.gg/<tournament>/manage) This can also be found by clicking "Dashboard" at the bottom of the lefthand sidebar on the tournament.