If you’re a tournament organizer looking to expand your events, we now support circuits and leagues on smash.gg! Leagues typically consist of qualifiers leading into a final event, where players are invited to the finals based on points or placings from qualifiers. Running a league instead of a standalone event encourages players to enter more events and builds a stronger narrative around the series as a whole.
League pages on smash.gg support the following:
- Centralized league page. Attendees and spectators now only need a single page for all things related to your league.
- Online and offline event support for both individual and team leagues.
- Regional or sub-league support.
- Schedule page allowing your attendees to track and sign up for all upcoming qualifiers
- Standings page that automatically tracks qualifier points with customizable point structures.