If you’re a tournament organizer looking to expand your events, we now support circuits and leagues on smash.gg! Leagues typically consist of qualifiers leading into a final event, where players are invited to the finals based on points or placings from qualifiers. Running a league instead of a standalone event encourages players to enter more events and builds a stronger narrative around the series as a whole.
League pages on smash.gg support the following:
- Centralized league page. Attendees and spectators now only need a single page for all things related to your league.
- Online and offline event support for both individual and team leagues.
- Regional or sub-league support.
- Schedule page allowing your attendees to track and sign up for all upcoming qualifiers
- Standings page that automatically tracks qualifier points with customizable point structures.
If you'd like to get a league set up on smash.gg, please email us at email@example.com with the following information (bolded are required):
- Profile (square image at least 280px x 280px) and banner image (at least 1200px x 600px)
- Beginning and end date
- Main header and description
- Trailer or image
- Sub headers and descriptors (450 characters max each)
- 2-3 columns with titles, descriptions and images as needed.
- Can include Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, etc... buttons.
- Point structure
- Point assignment per placing (100 for 1st, 70 for 2nd, etc.).
- Does this point structure apply for all events?
- Please make a tournament submission for all circuit events here.
Here are some examples of existing leagues: