Matches on smash.gg, whether offline or online, are located in your Tournament Dashboard. Once you've registered for a tournament, you can do the following in your Tournament Dashboard:
- View or play (online) your upcoming matches. For more information on playing online matches, check out our article on How Online Tournaments Work on smash.gg.
- View your bracket information, including bracket link, times, etc.
- Manage your registration:
- Update attendee information including name, prefix, location, etc.
- Register for additional events.
- Manage your team.
Accessing Your Tournament Dashboard
- Go to the tournament page you've registered for.
- Click the Manage button on the top right of the tournament page (the Manage button will only appear once you've registered for a tournament).
For any other questions or concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com.