There are three ways to add attendees to your tournament:
- On the Attendees page
- Directly on the Brackets reporting page
- To add more than one attendee at a time, use our Bulk Add tool
If an attendee is registered for the event but is not in the correct phase, see the first section here.
From the Attendees page you can:
- Add an attendee - Click the Add Attendee button in the top right corner.
- Enter a gamertag to search for players with existing smash.gg accounts.
- Attendees that you are manually adding do not need a smash.gg account. If the search does not return an existing player, you may still add the gamertag as a new player. This will enter the player into the tournament but will not create a smash.gg account for them.
- Choose the events to enter the player into and mark them as paid or unpaid.
- For each event, choose which phase to add the player to, or choose none. By default, they will be added to the initial phase, as designated in Bracket Setup. You may also choose which pool to add the player into.
- Check the Add Another box when adding multiple attendees to keep the form open after you click submit:
- Edit existing attendees - Click on an attendee to edit prefix, phone number, city and state, events they are registered for, and their paid status. You cannot edit their name or region as this is set by the user on their account. If you are using on-site registration, this is where you will mark attendees off as paid. You may also manually pair up doubles partners here.
- Delete an attendee - Click on an attendee and click the Delete button in the top right: