Before starting, you must have enabled the events you will be running.
Please see our bracket configuration examples for additional help.
To setup your brackets:
- Go to your tournament's Admin tab.
- Click on the section labeled Bracket Setup under the Events header of the admin menu.
- Each event starts with one phase by default. Click "Add Phase" to add additional phases to an event (i.e. pools, Top 64, Top 8)
- Edit the settings for each phase:
- Name and Bracket Type - Give each phase a name and choose a bracket type. Bracket types are listed and explained at the bottom of this article.
- Pools - Choose the number of pools for that phase. A single bracket (such as Top 64) will be 1 pool
- Entrants - By default, entrants will be added to the first phase you created as they register for the event. Use the checkboxes to change which phase entrants are automatically added to. Entrants progressing from prior phases will show up here as well.
- Progressions - Select the number of entrants progressing to the next phase per pool, as well as the phase they are progressing to. Progressions will be shown as the next phase's entrants. See our guide to setting progressions for more information.
Delete or restart phases by using the gear icon above the phase.
Print your brackets on the Printing page.
Our available types of brackets include:
- Single Elimination - Standard single elimination bracket where losing once eliminates a player from the phase.
- Double Elimination - Standard double elimination bracket where losing once drops a player to the losers bracket, and losing again eliminates them from the phase.
- Swiss - A round based system where every player plays each round and receives or loses points based on their match, and then plays another player with a similar number of points in the following round.
- Custom Schedule - Match participants, number of rounds, and match times are all manually assigned by the tournament organizers.