You can track your orders in your account settings. To access this, click on your gamertag in the top right corner and select Your Orders.
You will see the following information for each order you have placed:
- The shop and date the order was placed are at the top.
- The order number is in the top right corner.
- Fulfilled by - tells you who is producing and shipping your order to you. Sometimes it will be smash.gg, sometimes it will be the tournament organizers or a third party.
- The support contact for the party fulfilling your order is listed here as well. Use this contact to change, refund, or check on your order.
- Your order status is on the right (shipped, not shipped, partially shipped).
- The bottom shows how much of your purchase was contributed to the shop's reward levels.
- Most rewards are made to order and are fulfilled when the shop closes. This policy differs by tournament and is indicated on the checkout page.