Access the Bulk Add page by clicking on the Attendees page in the admin. Bulk add can only be used for singles events, and is great for registering many people quickly.
- Paste or enter your list of attendees to add in the field, one attendee per line, and click Add Players.
- The Bulk Add tool can only handle so many attendees at a time. If you have a large amount of attendees to add, break it up into smaller chunks of about 30. Do not include prefixes in the bulk add, only gamertags.
- Step two will attempt to match the gamertags to existing smash.gg accounts.
- Those without accounts will be marked as "Creating new player." It is important to make sure you are matching the correct user accounts to the actual person playing in the tournament.
- On the final step, choose which event(s) to add the attendees to. You will also choose which phase to put them in and the seeding (either by ranking or order of input).
- Bulk adding attendees to an event they are already in will not duplicate them. You can also use Bulk Add to import your own custom seeding.