You can print your pools or bracket within the "Printing" page of the tournament admin. We support printing for Single Elimination, Double Elimination, Round Robin, Swiss, and Custom Schedule bracket formats.
When you are in the admin section of your tournament page, go to the "Printing" tab. From there, select the event and the phase that you need printed.
Select event & Phase
- Full brackets
- You can print full brackets for Single Elimination, Double Elimination, and Round Robin.
- Match slips
- Match slips are supported for swiss and custom schedule formats.
- If running pools you can select specific pools to print out.
- As shown above, if you don't need to print a pool just un-check the box listed next to it.
- Display Byes
- The bracket will generate with necessary byes included.
- It will automatically advance players with byes to the next round.
- Generates bracket on your browser
- Clicking "Print" will open a new tab with the print window on your browser.
- It is recommended to print landscape on Legal, A4, and Letter (8.5”x11”) paper. However, the content will scale to most any size paper and any orientation.
Each bracket format has a max number of attendees that can be printed. This means that you can only have up to a certain number of entrants per pool/bracket if you would like to print them out. If you need to print brackets but your pool or bracket is too large, it is recommended that you increase the number of pools. This will reduce the number of attendees per pool, thus allowing them to be printed. Please refer to this article if you are unsure on how to add more pools to your event.
- Round Robin
- Max 8 entrants
- Match Slips only
- Swiss rounds will only be printable once all the matches have been determined. Essentially this means that you can not print the next round of match slips until the current round has fully completed.
- Custom Schedule
- Match slips only
- Single Elimination
- Max 32 entrants
- Double Elimination
- Max 32 entrants
- For Double elimination brackets, it prints inside out for anything with 17 - 32 entrants. It prints left to right for brackets 16 or less, or if the bracket has progressions.
Match Slip example:
If you are experiencing issues with printing, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!