2v2 - Team Names Disabled
If your event is 2v2 with team names turned off, it may be easier to use the Attendees List tab in the admin. You can pair teammates directly from the attendee modal.
It allows you to search for their partner as soon as you add them to the teams event. However, the search will only pull attendees that are also registered for that event. So make sure both players are registered before you attempt to pair them!
Teams & 2v2 (team names enabled)
Head over to the Team List in your tournament’s Admin to start.
The list of existing teams will appear here.
From this page you can do the following:
- Create a new team by clicking the green “Add Team” button in the top right corner
- Delete an existing team by selecting a team and then clicking “Delete team.”
- Rename a team by selecting a team and clicking “Change name.”
- Edit team members:
- Remove teammates by selecting “Remove”
- Add players directly to the team with “Add Players”
- Invite players to the team with “Invite Players”
- Accept invites for pending members the captain has invited or requested to join the team
- Lock the team to prevent requests to join the team
- Assign additional or new team captains by clicking the star next to each player’s name. Those with gold stars are considered team captains and can edit information about the team.