From the main tournament page, players in search of a team are able to view Teams under the Attendees tab.
To Join or Create a team during Registration:
- Players will see the Teams event listed during the 2nd phase of the Registration flow.
- By clicking on the checkbox for the event other text fields will open.
- From here players are given three options: Create a team, Join a team, Skip for now. If players choose to Skip for now, after registering they will be able to Create or Join a team by accessing their Dashboard.
If Creating a Team:
- Name your Team.
- In your Dashboard after completing registration you are able to Invite or directly add players to your Team. You can also approve or deny join requests, as well as remove current team members.
- An additional feature you have as a Team Creator is that you can Lock your team. This means that people can only join the Team if Invited by yourself.
If Joining a Team:
- Begin typing the name of the team you wish to join. It will display along with the names of all the current players on it.
- You may already have been invited to a Team. If so, you will see the Invite request during registration.
- If you haven't been invited to a Team, the Team Creator will then have to approve your Invite. Tournament Organizers can also do this.
Joining or Creating a team will finalize after you have completed your registration.