Reward shops allow TOs to raise funds for reward goals to enhance their tournament’s experience. Common goals include flying out top players or talent, increased prize pools, overnight venues, and more:
Reward goals are met by putting a percentage of a purchase towards the goal. Common shop items include:
- Apparel (t-shirts, zip-hoodies, tank tops, etc)
- Signed merchandise (controllers, posters, apparel, etc)
- Streamed set with a top player
- … and more. Ask us about other products you have in mind!
Our shops offer a variety of formats and features:
- Products (contributor badge, tournament apparel) in registration to promote early registration and purchases
- Direct donations
- Orders for venue pick-up
- Open shop throughout your tournament
- Standalone shops without goals
- Player nomination/voting via Twitter or votes from purchases
- Unique ideas you have for your tournament!
Smash.gg directly handles production and fulfillment of most goods including custom apparel and posters at competitive prices for your attendees. We can also handle fulfillment of third party goods for a 5% or 10% fee for digital and physical goods respectively. On top of fulfillment, we’re here to help with all other aspects of shop planning, including pricing, social media, and more.
If you’re interested in having a reward shop for your event, please email us at email@example.com.