You can set up event prizing information that players and spectators will see on your event pages.
To set it up:
- Go to the Events page in your tournament admin.
- Click on Edit/Delete for one of your events.
- Go to the Rules & Prizing tab.
- Click Enable.
- Select either. a % breakdown or flat amount breakdown.
- Enter your values for each placement.
- Optionally enter a description for each placement's prizing.
- Optionally enter a description for overall prizing (e.g.: instructions on how & when you will be paying those entrants).
- Click "Save".
And that's it! Now, your prizing will be visible on the event page for all players and spectators.
In addition to the breakdowns shown on each event, this will also generate an overview of prizing for all events from the tournament details page!
Note: This feature is only meant to display prizing information for attendees. As a tournament organizer, you are responsible for distributing prizing. Prizing is not distributed through smash.gg.