As a participant in the Fortnite Fall Faceoff, you’ll be required to report any kills accumulated on smash.gg in addition to streamed gameplay on Stream.Me. To do so, follow the steps below each time you stream once the event is live on Saturday, November 24th at 1:00pm EST:
1) Head to the event page at smash.gg/faceoff (make sure you’re logged into smash.gg).
2) Under Your Events, you’ll see an open task under “Start Your Session” — click the "View bracket" button to proceed.
3) Under Your Tasks, click “Start Session.”
4) Under Your Tasks, you’ll see an open task labeled “Submit results.” Click the “View tasks” button in the blue task window.
5) On the Submit Results tab, enter the following and click “Submit Results”:
- VOD link of your current session
- Start Time
- End Time
- Kills Earned
6) Your pending session will now be awaiting verification from the tournament admin. Every completed session will need to be reviewed and approved by a tournament administrator before your updated kill count appears on the leaderboard.
You do not need to wait on approval of your prior sessions to begin a new one. Click the "Start a new session" button to return to step 3 and begin a new session when needed.
NOTE: You can submit as many sessions as you'd like; however, only the top 20 sessions in kills will count towards your total.
For rules-related questions, please join the Stream.Me Discord to chat with tournament admins and interact with fellow competitors.
Good luck and have fun!