You may import your own custom seeding list by using our Bulk Add feature.
- In your admin panel, go to Attendees>Export (the button located in the top right). This will give you a spreadsheet of all of your attendees. Use the column of gamertags that doesn't include prefixes.
- Generate your own seeding by ordering your players in a spreadsheet.
- Go to Bulk Add in your admin panel, paste in the list of gamertags in the order you've seeded them, and click Add Players.
- In the Match Players tab, you can pair gamertags you've entered to existing smash.gg accounts.
- Lastly, choose the event and phase to add the attendees to and choose order of input under Initial seeding: