The “Details” section in the tournament admin is where you can set the following:
- Tournament Name
- Short URL (a shortened URL to access your tournament page)
- Start Date
- End Date
- Tournament Profile Image
- Tournament Banner Image
The “Tournament Description” section also allows you to customize your tournament homepage with columns of text, images, and videos!
1) Click on “Add new row”
2) Select the format of the row! (keep in mind the 1 column is not automatically centered)
3) Choose the type of content per column
- Markdown (Text)
- Use “Preview Markdown” to preview the format of your text.
- Click on the “Markdown” icon on the bottom right of the text box for more info on Markdown formatting.
- Delete the section in the top right
Make sure to save your sections once finished!
To add contact and venue information go to the Contact & Venue section of the admin.
Pictured below is an example of what your tournament page can look like!
Please contact us via your support chat if you have any questions or run into issues!