As a tournament admin, you can allow a range of permissions to other users.
How do I set tournament permissions?
1. Go to the Admin Permissions page of the tournament admin
Once your tournament is approved, you will be able to access the Admin Permissions tab on your tournament's admin page.
2. Click Add Admin and enter the user's gamertag (You can also search by email and real name!)
There are four types of permissions:
- Administrator - Full access to admin permissions which are settings, payments, bracketing, and admin management [can edit and remove other admins].
- Manager - Can add attendees, manage brackets, and report. No access to payments, publishing, or permissions.
- Bracket Managers - Can report as well as modify phases, seeding, brackets, waves, and stations. They cannot add attendees and do not have access to Permissions, Publishing, or Payments.
- Reporters - Only has access to brackets, match dashboard, and printing. They do not have access to Permissions, Publishing, or Payments.